Sunday, January 15, 2012

Minoru Fabric Choice

Hellooo.
Just a quick post today to give you a bit of an idea about my fabric choice for the Minoru Jacket (a fabulous Sewaholic pattern). The Sewalong starts Monday (or Tuesday Australian time) and I cannot wait! This is a whole bunch of firsts for me, first sewalong, first jacket, first separating zipper and I am sure there may be a few more firsts before the time is over.

Ta da.......
 (insert photo here??? Oops, no down there)

The outer fabric is a denim in a bright coral, picked up on my visit to The Fabric Store and the lining is just a basic Bemsilk lining fabric in Ivory, picked up at a chain fabric store . unfortunately, I haven't been able to take a good photo of the fabric and so I can only offer you this photo with flash that makes my fabric look more orange instead of coral and the lining white instead of ivory. Sigh....




If you are interested in the sewalong just head on over to Tasia's site, you can click on the badgy thing on the right or the links at the beginning of this post.... but what am I saying you already know it right???

I leave you with a photo of Tasia of Sewaholic in her Minoru jacket.

Click for the introduction post on Tasia's blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment